Unlimited Scope to Renovate or Re-Build
Located within easy walking distance to Mortdale’s fabulous cafes and restaurants this well-presented family home offers interiors just waiting for your creative vision and transformation. Alternatively, construction of your new duplex (subject to council approval), is the perfect opportunity with a sunny rear aspect to build your dream home.
- Potential development site (S.T.C.A.)
- Three well-appointed bedrooms all with built in robes
- Spacious open plan lounge & dining areas
- Solid timber kitchen with gas appliances
- Double carport & loads of off street parking
- Unlimited Scope to Renovate or Re-Build
- Huge potential with easement free block
- Frontage is approximately 16.98 metres
- Land size approximately 879 sqm
If you own a House in Mortdale and would like an opinion of price or just want to know "what my property in Mortdale is worth", then contact the agents.
If you are considering selling your House in Mortdale, David Hughes and Chris Courtalis will be able to supply you with the price of Houses sold in Mortdale and a Mortdale Property Report which will outline the real estate market trends in Mortdale and the variation of property prices in Mortdale. The Mortdale sales data will also include the price of Houses currently on the market with Sanders Noonan Real Estate and other local real estate agents in Mortdale. Mortdale is in the St George region of Sydney.
Search criteria for this page include terms such as: Mortdale 3 Bedroom (br) House For Sale, Buy 3 Bedroom (br) House in Mortdale, Purchase Mortdale House 3 Bedroom (br).